My. Mom is so frustrating?

My mom is the most frustrating person ive ever met, she constantly nags and complains and cries over the tiniest things like her ex husban sending her a video. Or a bad day at work, i cant count the amount of times she hasnsaid shes suicidal and wants to give up and shes jusy so sick of it all just brcause her work... show more My mom is the most frustrating person ive ever met, she constantly nags and complains and cries over the tiniest things like her ex husban sending her a video. Or a bad day at work, i cant count the amount of times she hasnsaid shes suicidal and wants to give up and shes jusy so sick of it all just brcause her work was hard that day.

The worst part is that she makes it hard on herself and when u try to tell her this in anyways she just gets mad. For example, every single time a guest says ther coming over after work she will go absolutely crazy to make everything look perfect, she will even go so far as to biy thing we cant really afford. She has this control thing aswell, i told her i wanted to move out next year since ill be at college and she just threw a hissy fit and got all salty about it. She also constantly wants to know where we are going and what we are doing, even though my oldest brother is 23, she says its just to be safe, but its seems over the top to me.

Its not like me an dmy siblings are doing nothing, we pay for food, fuel, etc so many times. We always comfort her, do the dishes, etc, but its never done good enough apparently. When she gets annoyed or mad, she takes it out on me usually, and sometimes everyone else.

I know shes had a tough time and is struggling with a recent divorce from an avusive man, but I just dont know how to handle her anymore.