I feel like I've been failed by the health care system and I don't know what to do next...?

So for 2 years now I've had an ongoing issue with the right side of my throat. Where it keeps feeling blocked, my tonsils enlarged and I've been having problems swallowing. I've been to the doctors atleast 12 times over the past 2 years about the issue that's making my life hard and I've had a... show more So for 2 years now I've had an ongoing issue with the right side of my throat. Where it keeps feeling blocked, my tonsils enlarged and I've been having problems swallowing.

I've been to the doctors atleast 12 times over the past 2 years about the issue that's making my life hard and I've had a doctor say it can't be anything, another one say it's in my head and some just sending me home without any help. The issue has got progressively worse and has made me very depressed.

A dentist actually referred me to an ENT and put me on a course of antibiotics a year ago because of the enlarged tonsil. The tonsil went back to normal and then enlarged after the course had been completed. The ENT used a camera and said my throat looked inflamed, but was probably acid reflux. The medication for this hasn't stopped the problem and the doctors aren't offering much help, and I don't want to continue living if I have to deal with this everyday and constantly get food stuck in my throat.