Ovarian follicles?! Help!?

In 2012 I had a hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy due to severe endometriosis and unusual paps. Recently I’ve had a lot of stomach issues which they believe to be crohns or UC. However during my last ER visit for that issue I had a CT with contrast of my abdomen. It stayed for reproductive Post... show more In 2012 I had a hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy due to severe endometriosis and unusual paps. Recently I’ve had a lot of stomach issues which they believe to be crohns or UC. However during my last ER visit for that issue I had a CT with contrast of my abdomen. It stayed for reproductive Post hysterectomy, but ovarian follicles noted on left side. Now in 2015 I had an internal ultrasound that said ovaries were difficult to identify. How’s this possible if I had everything removed?! I’ve had no periods or anything. But I’ve been battling depression over not being able to have a child. Anyone experience this?! I have attached screenshots of the results of both.