Why are neurotypicals so judgmental and how to overcome?

Please don't mock me but I get super-nervous when I'm in this situation (I'm American 20 something). When I go up to a person at a fast food restaurant (say 5 Guys) and the woman or man (especially woman) is about to take my order and I walk up and she just stares at me with her (fake?) politeness like... show more Please don't mock me but I get super-nervous when I'm in this situation (I'm American 20 something). When I go up to a person at a fast food restaurant (say 5 Guys) and the woman or man (especially woman) is about to take my order and I walk up and she just stares at me with her (fake?) politeness like she's analyzing every subtlety of my body language, waiting for me to say my order... And then I'm just waiting for her to make a little comment about me looking nervous or shy or whatever, or perhaps even a good comment - which brings me to my point. .

Like why are neurotypical people so judgmental, it's just so weird to me and I hate it so much, it's like if I don't align with their neurotypical ideals then they feel the need to point it out, be it simply by body language or with words.. Like if the person had (just as an example) Down Syndrome she wouldn't judge me like that; so it's just like, just take my order or wait for me to come up with my order, I didn't come here for you to judge me.. What's up with that weird awkward vibe that neurotypicals give off??

Drive thrus aren't nearly as bad obviously, or when it's super busy.. It's just when I feel like people are analyzing me (even if they're not doing it in a mean way) Does anybody know what I mean? If so, how have you overcome it (if you have)?