How long does the detox effects of an infrared sauna last?

Hey, So I have been taking an antidepressant for the last 3 years about the same dose each day. I went to an infrared sauna last month (which is very detoxifying) and felt weird after. After a few days I began having symptoms like I was overdosing on my antidepressant because it was being detoxed from my fat cells... show more Hey,
So I have been taking an antidepressant for the last 3 years about the same dose each day. I went to an infrared sauna last month (which is very detoxifying) and felt weird after. After a few days I began having symptoms like I was overdosing on my antidepressant because it was being detoxed from my fat cells (stimulated by the infrared heat waves of the sauna). I had to stop taking my medicine because of the amount of drug in my blood stream that was pulled from toxin storage is trying to eliminate from my body.

This has been going on for about a month. Any insight on will this infrared sauna detox effect stop? It is really annoying because I feel the effects of antidepressants all the time even when i haven’t taken any in over a month.
Thanks
1 answer 1