My brother threw a party at our house without us agreeing to it. Guests were very rude, what to do?

So I was trying to sleep, its me, my mother, and my brother who live in this house. I m 19, he is 23, I try to make order, he can t even clean up after himself. He never cleans up his room, my mother is the only one who works in the apartment. And he has been away in a different city to party. He came back, not... show more So I was trying to sleep, its me, my mother, and my brother who live in this house. I m 19, he is 23, I try to make order, he can t even clean up after himself. He never cleans up his room, my mother is the only one who works in the apartment. And he has been away in a different city to party. He came back, not only did he forget to take the dog out, but at 3 am I get woken up by him entering the house with two drunk guys, I don t say anything until I hear them making noise all around the house. I come to them and tell them that people in this house are trying to sleep, and that they should leave. My drunk brother starts calling me a stupid b i t c h. I go to my mother and try to convince her to tell them to leave and she just tells me to go back to sleep. I can t when there is noise in the house, my room isnt isolated, I can literally hear anything happening in it. And so after that one of the guys literally starts making noise intentionally, staying outside of the room whilst my brother probably talks **** about me. It s very upsetting. I told theem to leave 3 times and neither of them left my brother was already passed out the 2nd time I told them to leave. And nothing, the guy was just getting more and more re ta rd ed while I was getting angrier and I literally told him to freaking leave and that I will beat him up. Nothing. I feel like a joke, nobody respects me. I have a lot if health issues, both mental and physical and I want some peace and quiet in my own home.