Do you know of any relay for life event that served alcohol?

The relay i'm volunteering for is tanking. There is a possibility of it not coming back next year. We have dropped it down to a 13 hr walk for this year due to lack of community involvement. We have gotten most of the board okay with doing food trucks and more things out of thier comfort zone. However there... show more The relay i'm volunteering for is tanking. There is a possibility of it not coming back next year. We have dropped it down to a 13 hr walk for this year due to lack of community involvement. We have gotten most of the board okay with doing food trucks and more things out of thier comfort zone.

However there are members who are resisting change due to positions being revoked. I'm wishing to hold a beer garden of some sort. Though i'm trying to find examples of other Relays who have pursued such ideas so i can fight for it. Our relay is dying and they are doing they're best to shut every idea down due to pettiness with out caring if the first relay of county will be shut down.

I would really appreciate the help. We are doing our relay in a park that is known to hold other beer gardens for festivals. So the city wont be a problem. Our Regional manager sees no problem but i need sold examples that one be beneficial and that one has been done. Fingers crossed.