Pls no judging. I cannonly fit so much in here all I’m asking is should I be worry or does it seem my mom knows for sure no kids? Need peace?

My mother is 44 and she’s done with kids. She had my two younger sisters two years apart and went through a lot and is still going through some health stuff with my middle sister. My mom still sleeps only 4 hrs. My last sister that’s 8 was not planned that made my parents not sleep with eachother for almost 4 or... show more My mother is 44 and she’s done with kids. She had my two younger sisters two years apart and went through a lot and is still going through some health stuff with my middle sister. My mom still sleeps only 4 hrs. My last sister that’s 8 was not planned that made my parents not sleep with eachother for almost 4 or more years, now they do and last month my mom had spotting and I read it could be a sign of pregnancy and I saw how worry she was getting even tho I was telling her what it could be then I said to her what do you think your pregnant and she said god forbid (I believe) then what are you crazy. Now my dad and her are done but I know for sure my mom isn’t on any birth control no pill, no device, no nothing at all. I don’t think my dad would get his you know what tie ans definitely not my mom. I just don’t understand how is she so sure if the only protection they use is condoms that haven’t even been really touched we have one closed and it easy to see. Now I’m not being nosey AT ALL! I’m 16 and I literally am a second mother to my sisters that I have no life at all I mean my father works 24/7 and there’s no family no friends for help just me and my mom. I’ve actually been having big anxiety attack due to feeling so overwhelmed with taking care of these kids. I spoke to a cousin that’s gifted and she said I been thinking a lot lately and need to take it day by day enjoy my sisters and my dad don’t worry about the future. All I’ll have is my sisters later on to be strong.