Why did this suicide hotline claimed that I am abusing their services for calling and ranting about getting a wedding date?

So I need a freaking wedding date so bad because I would have a meltdown if I don't. I am estranged from all of my relatives so no one will talk to me. I am afraid of breaking down cause me seeing my sister getting married will remind me of my relationship failures. I always got rejected and my family for years... show more So I need a freaking wedding date so bad because I would have a meltdown if I don't. I am estranged from all of my relatives so no one will talk to me. I am afraid of breaking down cause me seeing my sister getting married will remind me of my relationship failures. I always got rejected and my family for years have been trying to set me up with someone and had no luck so far. One girl said she wasn't interested in getting married and said to my aunt to get someone else for me. My aunt hasn't found anyone yet so far. Then all of a sudden my sister announced her engagement and it threw off the tracks. I don't get why she can get married first when I am the oldest, I'm supposed to get married first because it works that way. I called this hotline and ranted about it and threatened suicide many times and the police came and I then lied and denied calling and they connected the dots recently and figured out who I am now. This one chinese officer named wong threatened to arrest me cause I lied to him so many times when he came saying I didn't call. They told me to stop calling the hotline but I can't cause I need someone to rant to and now they are wanting to press charges against me. Why did they claim that I am abusing their lines when its their job to be there for someone ??