Horrible finger pain?

when I bend my finger, the bottom bend point just feels super tight then when I bend the top part it feels like a sharp, but dull pain. Like if you've held a wooden pencil too tight for a long time (like if youre writing) or if I had a super bad bruise on each side of the tip of my finger and someone sat here... show more when I bend my finger, the bottom bend point just feels super tight then when I bend the top part it feels like a sharp, but dull pain. Like if you've held a wooden pencil too tight for a long time (like if youre writing) or if I had a super bad bruise on each side of the tip of my finger and someone sat here and squeezed the sides of my fingers as hard as they could.. I'm going to the doctors tomorrow.. I woke up around 4 last night and my finger was throbbing and I was about ready to cry due to the pain.. I have no clue what it could be because I don't really do much.. Idk if this could be a reason for it, but back towards the end of 2018 I broke my wrist and got my cast off late January. Its a bit swollen too..What could it be??