danny devito asked in PetsCats · 7 months ago

Sometimes I let my cat in the woods. She came back with a cut in her armpit and now she’s very sad, won’t eat or move. What happened?

Best Answer

take her to vet! she is hurt, she need stitching up! :) i wish best for your cat and i hope she is ok :P

• Hahah No problem!! Alot of the people are rude on here and i just dont see the point.... Treat ppl the way u want 2 be treated... Any updates on how the kitty is? I hope shes okay💖

You suck as a pet owner. The cat will eventually get killed by a coyote or a car. Again, you suck.

• danny devito7 months agoReport

We don’t have coyotes in the wooded area, and, I don’t know if ur smart enough to realize this, but cars don’t drive in wooded areas unless it’s suspicious activity. U suck at giving answers. An answer would’ve been much better then ur stupidity

the cat is a predator and is unafraid outside hunting birds and small animals, however confronted by fox or coyote the cat is toast..these animals are not fed at home and then wander, they do not lose to a cat they kill and eat it ..but there are also many avian predators, hawks and owls some of them quite large, a horned owl can swallow a rabbit...if your cat survived attack by predator bird it is lucky indeed. the injury to the armpit could have come from raptor whose talons crush...it might have internal injury.

• dornweg

you people out there owning cats dont see the danger from hawks, there is total infestation of these, they are fearless, on top of the food chain.. I was on a field with my dogs(under 20 lbs) and a pair of peregrins came out of nowhere circling them...missing an outside cat???????

Do let her go in the woods anymore. If you take her outside to use the bathroom, don't let her out of your site or use a shock collar on her so that she can't leave the yard.

• danny devito7 months agoReport

Oh, ya that makes sense. Thanks, I’m gonna be much stricter when it comes to things like this!

• Ocimom

Get the cat to a vet. Likely the cat is in pain and whatever caused the cut, its infected and will get worse. STOP letting your cat go outside in the woods - he's lunch or dinner bait for larger predators.

• danny devito7 months agoReport

Ya, her wound isn’t infected I don’t think but I do agree. I will take her to the vet

• PAMELA

She injured herself, take her to the vet, the wound may become infected and then she will die, she may have been bitten by a fox.

• danny devito7 months agoReport

Ya, if she gets infected she will defiantly go to the vet. I don’t think it was a fox bite tho, her wound kinda looks like when u scrape ur knee

She's wounded you moron. Take her to the vet. Or are you just another of the pathetic bored trolls on here?

1 - Cats don't have arms;

2 - Cats, therefore, don't have armpits;

3 - She's injured and her owner is too stupid to seek medical attention for her.

• danny devito7 months agoReport

wOw really??? By armpit I meant that spot under their legs and is just covered by a flap of skin, and yes, I am seeking medical attention. You know, maybe you should’ve just given me a direct answer instead of trying to be a smart ***? I obviously know they don’t have arms and that she is inured

She is injured. Is the cut infected? Could she have internal injuries? Examine her carefully all over and see whether she has pain.

I leave it up to you to decide whether she needs to go to the vet.

• danny devito7 months agoReport

Oh yes thank you. I am taking her to the vet, and I don’t think she has internal injuries nor is infected. Thanks so much for a legit answer instead of being mean about it