Should teeth shift naturally after wearing elastics? My teeth are perfect when wearing them but after a few hours they shift a little?

Update: I went to my orthodontist yesterday and since im getting my braces off in June they told me I only need bands on at night and on both sides. Before the appointment I did that at night but also during the day I wore 1 band on my left side, to center my teeth. Im wondering if I need to continue to wear my rubber... show more I went to my orthodontist yesterday and since im getting my braces off in June they told me I only need bands on at night and on both sides. Before the appointment I did that at night but also during the day I wore 1 band on my left side, to center my teeth. Im wondering if I need to continue to wear my rubber bands or do what they told me. When they saw me, my teeth were centered because I had just take off my bands but already by dinner time they were off centered again. Is this a normal shift
Update 2: This question is about the little elastics that you take on and off yourself that are supposed to adjust your bit*
1 answer 1