Obvious sleep disorder that i cant seem to find anything similar to, any ideas as to what it might be?

My sleep has been kinda wack. for like a week to a week and a half, every night i "wake up" a few times while in a half dream state, and then it goes away for a week or three then shows up again. I dont know if i talk or move around more then sitting up as i sleep alone, but i wake up a good three times a... show more My sleep has been kinda wack. for like a week to a week and a half, every night i "wake up" a few times while in a half dream state, and then it goes away for a week or three then shows up again. I dont know if i talk or move around more then sitting up as i sleep alone, but i wake up a good three times a night sitting up talking to people who were in my dream, and it causes me to wake up extremely irritable. the time im sitting up is unknown, could be 20 mins, could be an hour, all i know is im exhausted.
Update: when i "wake up" i dont actually wake up, but more sit up and think im in my dream to snap out of it and realize that i was sitting up the whole time. it usually takes a while to snap out of though
1 answer 1