Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 8 months ago

How does the York sisters take it, each time they're knocked down in succession, by Prince Charles sons having children of their own now?

• Foofa

They probably applaud it as they're currently able to enjoy all the perks of being royals without having any of the actual responsibilities of being in line for the throne.

They grow up knowing that the chance of any of them becoming the sovereign is very small indeed. Princess Anne has children also, as has Prince Edward. None of them are ever likely to become sovereign. The children of the siblings of sovereigns will know from very early in their life that there is the very slimmest of chances that they will become sovereign and they will understand why that is and what their actual role is in the grand scheme of things. I don't think that Britain will have a sovereign for much longer. I feel that Britain will change drastically over the next few decades. What will replace it I don't know but I think that the general public are fed up with them being SPECIAL yet wanting to be able to be like us. Harry and Meghan's baby will be the start of a big change I think.

They get more imperious with each demotion. Just like Margaret did.

• Clo

They are not upset, nor surprised because they know how succession works. Beatrice and Eugenie never had a chance of inheriting the throne since Charles married and had children, which displaced all of his siblings in line of succession. This common occurrence in to be expected. It's happened with the Queen's sister, Margaret, George VII's younger siblings, George V's siblings....

where the sun don`t shine

They, like their father, will be very disappointed. It's rumoured that they had been putting the female hormone, estrogen in the Prince's bottle water

• Joel8 months agoReport

for what reason a person would do that?

• PAMELA

They don't care, the always knew that they would not come to the throne.

• Rico

Same way Harry does every time his brother has another child, or the same way their great aunt did every time The Queen had another child, grand child or great grand child.

I reckon they cheer. Who in their right mind would want to be monarch? A life of forced smiles and inane chitchat, punctuated by cutting the occasional ribbon.

• Joel8 months agoReport

they really don`t do anything they are just there to be on display