Was I fired unfairly?? Help?

I just got hired to this cashier/barista job about a week ago. I started training on monday and then the second day I was training the manager pulled me aside and told me I’m too slow and not enthusiastic enough so he wasn’t gonna continue the training. I convinced him to give me one more chance, so he gave me... show more I just got hired to this cashier/barista job about a week ago. I started training on monday and then the second day I was training the manager pulled me aside and told me I’m too slow and not enthusiastic enough so he wasn’t gonna continue the training. I convinced him to give me one more chance, so he gave me today (my 3rd day of training) and I really thought I was better. I was trying my best to do the job quickly and smiling at every customer ..

However, the manager did pull me aside again and told me that I improved but it wasn’t enough so unfortunately he has to let me go. I told him it’s only my third day training, and he told me that by now I should be at a certain level and that I haven’t reached it because of no enthusiasm with customers. Wtf ?? I really thought I was doing better, and I would have got better with more time. At my last job, which was similar, none of the managers ever gave me any problems like that. This manager wasn’t even the one that hired me, I got interviewed and hired by the district manager along with another group who all went to different locations of the same chain.
So was my termination fair?