promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 year ago

Fentanyl, have you ever taken this drug? What does the buzz feel like? Can Fentanyl be prescribed legally, or is this just a street drug?

I have no intentions of using this drug. I am only curious as I hear so much about it. I have read of many people dying of this drug, and that just a small amount can kill you. How would one know how much to take, or not to take? The only buzz I know is from Marijuana, how does it differ from that feeling?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

it is an extremely potent pain medication. Only used for the most severe pain and during surgery. Doing drugs for a buzz is stupid.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 year ago

Most street heroin is actually cut down fentanyl. There is very little "real" heroin anymore in the U.S. Since it is almost impossible to cut evenly, overdose is very common. I strongly discourage anyone from trying or using fentanyl or what is represented as "street heroin", not because "drugs are bad", but because "you may very well die, like, right now". I personally am a proponent of full legalization, so that drugs can be standardized, and people would know what they are getting.

• 1 year ago

It is a horse tranquilizer, so taking it to get high is about as ridiculous as it gets.

• Summer
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

That's ketamine. Fentanyl is a strong opioid which I've previously been prescribed.

• 1 year ago

Yes. It reduced the intense pain during my recent operation where I underwent surgery to trans into a democrat by removing 60% of my brain.

• 1 year agoReport

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

300 dudes per week die from this illegal drug.

• 1 year agoReport

It's a form of Genocide, what a shame. It is hard to believe someone would actually take this drug. Thanks for your answer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.