Will I get the rental house I want?

I am looking for rental houses because I need to move. This ad only had 1 photo but I was interested. I had to submit an application to be shown the property. I was approved and I am going to see the property on Friday.

I want to know about the process of the property manager. After I was approved do they still accept applications and/or show house to others? Or is it 1 client at a time?

I am confident I will like the house and am bringing the deposit money with me. Would I be able to sign lease and give deposit same day as showing?

If it makes any difference I am in California and the house I’m seeing is in Stanislaus county.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

I think first you need to take medication for OCD. Posting this same question repetitively is an indication you may have a psychiatric issue.

• 8 months ago

Same answer as when you asked this 20 min ago. No being in CA does not change anything.

That kind of thing is not regulated and has no set way of doing it. Each management company has their own policies. You have to ask that specific one what their policy is.

• 8 months ago

you need to ask the prop mgr those questions.............and you would be VERY wise to look at the tenant/landlord laws for CA before you sign any paperwork

Source(s): former apt mgr
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

If not, apply to others. Keep applying. Don’t give up!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.