Will I get the rental house I want?

I am looking for rental houses because I need to move. This ad only had 1 photo but I was interested. I had to submit an application to be shown the property. I was approved and I am going to see the property on Friday. I want to know about the process of the property manager. After I was approved do they still... show more I am looking for rental houses because I need to move. This ad only had 1 photo but I was interested. I had to submit an application to be shown the property. I was approved and I am going to see the property on Friday.

I want to know about the process of the property manager. After I was approved do they still accept applications and/or show house to others? Or is it 1 client at a time?

I am confident I will like the house and am bringing the deposit money with me. Would I be able to sign lease and give deposit same day as showing?

If it makes any difference I am in California and the house I’m seeing is in Stanislaus county.