Mysterious last names for characters?

I’m writing a book that takes place in salem and is about witches and warlocks and I want my characters to have unusual mysterious and dark sounding last names that to separate them apart from my non witch/warlock characters like I have a witch character who’s name is Scarlett Blackwood and is called Star for... show more I’m writing a book that takes place in salem and is about witches and warlocks and I want my characters to have unusual mysterious and dark sounding last names that to separate them apart from my non witch/warlock characters like I have a witch character who’s name is Scarlett Blackwood and is called Star for short while my non warlock character is named Maddie Kingston so can anyone tell me what are some good Mysterious last names that sound like it would belong to a witch or warlock
Update: and no it doesn't take place during the witch trials it's in modern day salem and no it has nothing to do witch witch trials