Will I get the rental unit I want?

I am looking for rental houses because I need to move. This ad only had 1 photo but I was interested. I had to submit an application to be shown the property. I was approved and I am going to see the property on Friday. I am confident that I am going to like it. I have the deposit ready. I am curious about the... show more I am looking for rental houses because I need to move. This ad only had 1 photo but I was interested. I had to submit an application to be shown the property. I was approved and I am going to see the property on Friday. I am confident that I am going to like it. I have the deposit ready.

I am curious about the property management company process. Do they show the house to others who approve? Or deal with 1 client at a time? If I like the house on Friday can I offer my deposit right away and sign the lease right away?