My friend won't ever meet me because a flea was found in my house, is she over reacting? What can I do to convince her to meet me again?

My friend won't come near me as i mentioned about finding a flea on one of the newborn kittens, and now she won't go anywhere near me or my house. All pets get fleas at various points and it gets sorted, she's saying about that we need to get the house deflead asap. This ain;t so simple as one of my... show more My friend won't come near me as i mentioned about finding a flea on one of the newborn kittens, and now she won't go anywhere near me or my house.

All pets get fleas at various points and it gets sorted, she's saying about that we need to get the house deflead asap.

This ain;t so simple as one of my cats has had 3 kittens earlier this week, they're so young and small the skin is so soft, and they feed of the mum cat, so we can't just be putting different chemicals everywhere.
I've said we gave the two other cats flea stuff, bathed both our dogs in salt water and gave them tablets, but she won't have it.