Why are old White people so impatient?

I was at McDonald's and there were two old White people complaining that their food was taking long. They were only waiting for 5 minutes. One was a fat stubby short old woman in her 60s, and the other was an old White man in his late 70s. They like tried to have a conversation with me, and they wanted my... show more I was at McDonald's and there were two old White people complaining that their food was taking long. They were only waiting for 5 minutes. One was a fat stubby short old woman in her 60s, and the other was an old White man in his late 70s. They like tried to have a conversation with me, and they wanted my approval, and I ignored them.
Update: I've seen only White people having a tantrum, and fit at fast food places. They are like feral animals. They are like the most deranged people.