I feel tired, exhausted, weak , and unmotivated to do things i need to do or i once liked doing?

Im 18, and am graduating soon from highschool, my mom is pushing me to do this and do that when it comes to college but im always exhausted and just can’t handle it all. I don’t know what to do , I cannot even enjoy playing video games because im so tired . I come home from school everyday (4-5pm) and go to bed and usually wake up at 3am, go back to sleep and still wake up late to get ready for school again.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Have your thyroid checked and vitamin D checked

• 8 months ago

I don't know what all these other people are saying but I completely get this all, I'm 19 graduated a year ago, there was a point where I felt quite depressed nearly everyday [still hits here and there] point is you have to do motivate yourself to do things, sleeping "normal" affects everyone differently, but being asleep during the day hurts you emotionally more then you'd think, I was pushed by everyone to pick a college but I'm currently working at a grocery story, take time with life and live it your way. Let people advise you but not run your life, me.persoanlly unless you thought of suicide or intense depression dont see a doctor unless you have something physical wrong also, but in the end it's your life no one else's, the next couple years are gonna be odd but once you start them a sense of normalcy comes back and you'll feel fine

• 8 months ago

It could be depression, but it is likely to be vitamin deficiency or poor diet. If you play with a tablet during the night, that is the problem.

• martin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Manage as best you can in this brief period of transition between high school and college or a job. This is a wickedly stressful time in anyone's life. Eat right, exercise, avoid all alcohol or drugs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Try seeing a doc . Go out hanging out meet new ppl! Life is too short! Go enjoy it!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Your sleep schedules is out of wack, you probably masturbate a lot and have a poor diet as well, which is slowly gonna lead you to be de-motivated person with social anxiety and health problems because of the poor life style habits. Start by fixing your sleep schedule and slowly improving your life habits. Also go get a physical done, constant fatigue can be a sign of liver problems. Ease it on the video games and get your priorities sorted out. Good luck man

Source(s): Life experience
    • Morgan7 months agoReport

Not to mention when you're in high school and have to get up at an ungodly hour every morning, fixing your sleep schedule is much easier said than done. Once he graduates and can sleep normally he'll probably feel a lot better. I had the same issue in high school.

• Byrd
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Ok thanks for letting us know

Lv 7
    8 months ago

Check with a medical doctor to see if there is something wrong with you. My two sons (ages 18 and 22) played high school sports, had part-time jobs, and did their school work. They were sometimes tired, but rarely exhausted. If you don't have a job and play sports, it's not normal for you to be constantly without energy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.