I feel tired, exhausted, weak , and unmotivated to do things i need to do or i once liked doing?

Im 18, and am graduating soon from highschool, my mom is pushing me to do this and do that when it comes to college but im always exhausted and just can’t handle it all. I don’t know what to do , I cannot even enjoy playing video games because im so tired . I come home from school everyday (4-5pm) and go to bed and... show more Im 18, and am graduating soon from highschool, my mom is pushing me to do this and do that when it comes to college but im always exhausted and just can’t handle it all. I don’t know what to do , I cannot even enjoy playing video games because im so tired . I come home from school everyday (4-5pm) and go to bed and usually wake up at 3am, go back to sleep and still wake up late to get ready for school again.