Why is my child’s father being so mean to me ?

So me and my daughters father split 2 years ago after I found out he was cheating. Right after that they were married. We both left the relationship with no love lost or hard feelings so I thought. I try to coparent with him but he’s always so angry with me or talks to me rudely when I don’t bother him. We barely... show more So me and my daughters father split 2 years ago after I found out he was cheating. Right after that they were married. We both left the relationship with no love lost or hard feelings so I thought. I try to coparent with him but he’s always so angry with me or talks to me rudely when I don’t bother him. We barely communicate, I never call or text, I’m just not one of those typical child’s mothers who calls the father for no reason or always begging. So I’m trying to understand why he treat me as if I’m the one who left him and married a guy I was cheating with ( I wasn’t cheating by the way). Is their something that I’m missing or what could it be. I just don’t wanna have that type of vibe with him when we have to deal with each other until our child turns 18 and especially when I’ve done nothing wrong ? Any thoughts on why he may be mad or advice on what to do ?
6 answers 6