Why do people like BLT sandwiches?

It seems like there's more of everything else than there is bacon, I need more meat on samich!

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

We have a very popular breakfast restaurant that makes the best BLTs with very thickly cut bacon. Made correctly, a BLT can be an amazingly delicious sandwich. I always order mine with a slice of Hoffman's Super Sharp Cheddar cheese.

You can make your own BLTs by buying your bacon at the deli, where it is sliced thickly.

On occasion, I will add sliced avocados to my BLT. Now, THAT is an awesome sandwich!!

• 8 months ago

Everyone has different taste. I dont even make BLT sandwiches and i dont order any if i ever go out to eat which is very rare.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Really great

• 8 months ago

If I have a BLT it has to be loaded up with bacon. In fact, I like my BLTs with cheese and sans lettuce and tomato. And of course it has to be grilled with butter on the outside and a good slather of mayonnaise on the inside, maybe even some mustard. Now that's a BLT.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

They taste good. I like lots of bacon like you, on toast. So make it at home

Source(s): My taste buds
  • 8 months ago

Garden tomatoes

• 8 months ago

Personal choice and preference. Some people prefer their bacon in abundance, and some not so much.

• 8 months ago

i always see kids at the mall eat their blts with like one strip of bacon and its weird to me b/c the bacon adds that much-needed crunch that the lettuce falls sadly short on

• 8 months ago

Then triple the bacon. If you’re ordering out, request it and pay the upcharge.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Because (are you sitting down for this?) some people don't feel the need to eat a pound of meat at every meal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.