Help!!! Please answer this?!?!?

I am a theater major in university, and I got offered a part in a film. My parents want me to drop out of school and take the part because of the amount of money it pays. However, I enjoy being in school, going to classes, and just living a normal life. My parents, on the other hand, want me to take this part... show more I am a theater major in university, and I got offered a part in a film. My parents want me to drop out of school and take the part because of the amount of money it pays. However, I enjoy being in school, going to classes, and just living a normal life. My parents, on the other hand, want me to take this part because it pays like several hundred thousand dollars.

I do want to act, but I would like to finish college and get my degree. My parents want me to take it because they are paying for my education.

What should I do?