Why doesn't my girlfriend or her family like being followed around?

Update: I don't like my future fiancé or my stepmonster children in MY KITCHEN. I accidentally almost hit them with the sweeper. I shouldn't have to move out of the way in my kitchen. They went in another room and I followed them i and interrupted them because I needed to know who left a gum paper on the floor.They... show more I don't like my future fiancé or my stepmonster children in MY KITCHEN. I accidentally almost hit them with the sweeper. I shouldn't have to move out of the way in my kitchen. They went in another room and I followed them i and interrupted them because I needed to know who left a gum paper on the floor.They went out into the yard where my mother in law is grilling and she sprayed me with a spray bottle.because I kept crowding her when she is cooking.
Update 2: My stepmonster children don't live here and want to see their mom. I know they are making fun of me.