What can I do about my 17 year old daughter is skipping school with her 18-year-old boyfriend?

She has senior year left of school next year what kind of school can I put her in there she can just like live there like a boarding school or something what would you do if you were having issues with your teen

• d j

Talk to her boyfriend.

• audrey

There are plenty of boarding schools around. But be warned, they do not come cheap.

i would look around and see if theres a boarding school she could go to

Welcome to raising teenage girls.

Putting her in a boarding school is going to cost a lot of money and odds are her behavior will be worse. She would actually have more freedom at a boarding school.

There is no easy fix. I'd suggest finding a few twenty something single moms to talk to her. Don't make a mistake that "she" will have to pay for with the next 18 years of her life.

Source(s): My 17yo moved in with her 27yo boyfriend about a week before her 18th bday. Now she is very sorry she didn't listen to her parents now that she's a single mother.