Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Scottish Football (Soccer) · 10 months ago

Celtic fans dont you think that it's about time Scott Brown made way for other Celtic players?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Kaffo
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

No - I think we are a weaker team without him.

• ...Show all comments
    • Tatty
      Lv 6
      10 months agoReport

I now what you mean, they don't really put themselves about, appearing almost timid like, against opponents who will quite happily smash fcuk out of them

At the end of the day though, better football takes precedent in my eyes. Also he won't be here forever, so the other guys need to toughen up

• Login to reply the answers
  • Ryan
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

He stepped up a bit since Brendan left but that guy was about to send him to Australia

• 10 months ago

Remember when the ball went straight through his legs when Rangers beat Celtic earlier this season? lol.

• 10 months ago

AWrite big man how’s it goin I’m david the rangers fan as my profile shows it’s me david

I think he should come to rangers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tatty
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

I do think whoever is our next manager, should realise we are (IMO) a better, more creative team without him in it. I feel while he certainly does do an overall good job, I find he often stifles the team and our play.

For the majority of this season, I've felt we've looked lacklustre, out of ideas, ground out results etc yet when Brown hasn't played, barring a 0-0 with Livingston, I think we've played probably our best, most free flowing football. In the 7 leagues games we've played without him, we've won 6-0, 5-0 twice, 4-1, 3-0 twice and the 0-0.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.