Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

When Trump was joking and asking the Russians for Hillary's emails why did liberals take him seriously since she had deleted them years?

earlier according to Hillary herself?

Are liberals admitting that the Russians had probably hacked into Hillary's homemade server system years ago and had copies of her emails?

If so shouldn't she be punished for being so reckless?

• Unseen
    Favorite Answer

The left has always made under the table deals with Russia but now they are not longer communist and that opened them up to be targets. example Obama before he was elected to his 2nd term was caught saying that he would have more power to get rid of our nuclear weapons once he was in office again.

• .

People were saying things like that in every office and coffee shop in the country. And had been for weeks.

Hillary screwed the pooch by having that private server built, leaving it unsecured and posting classified info on it.

That was so stupid and anti-American, saying things like what Trump said were pure as the driven snow by comparison.

She was not only careless with classified material, she really didn't know what constituted classified material. She mistakenly claimed that the material had to be marked classified to be classified.

It doesn't.

The minute security sensitive material is written on a piece of paper or a computer document, that paper or document is classified. It should soon be marked as such by the classifying authority, but until it is it's still classified.

I know these things because I was the Classified Materials Control Officer in a number of US Navy commands. In other words, I was the classifying authority.

Didn't sound like a joke to me. (Or to any intelligent, sane person) And, coincidentally, the very next day was the first time the FBI caught Russia trying to hack in to the emails.

Oh. and.....really? Hillary's Emails?? Maybe they should make the Wall out of them, since no one can seem to get over them.

• scott b

Even moron like you should realize that he lacks that part of his brain that pauses and says, "is this something that I should say out loud?"

Yeah most people could tell Trump was making a joke when he asked Russia if they could find the Hilly emails.

But the deep state democrats and the fake news media turned it into collusion.

I mean do they really believe if Trump wanted to collude or rig the election, he would do it on national TV !!!!!!!!

All the email she had when she was working for the government were hacked and published on wikileaks.

Trump was not joking. He really thought that those existed and that the Russian spies would be able to find them.

Trump is an imbecile, and what he believes have very little to do with reality.

What liberals are taking seriously is that there is a moron with the nuclear launch codes now in the White House.

• scott b

I think calling Trump a moron and an imbecile is completely unfair and out of line. Exactly what have morons and imbeciles done to you, that you would compare them to Trump like that?

• Strega

Joke my asss.

I guess you haven't heard of taking responsibility for your own words and actions.

Uh oh, she made me do it! Am I right?

• Yavan

A few days after, Wikileaks released e-mails from Russian intelligence sources and the conservasphere went nuts.

Exonerated, my foot.

While you suckers at home are celebrating the arrest of the first Democrat resulting from the Mueller report (and Nunes and Barr must have dug and dug and dug....), who happened to be charged for working with Manafort, the British are moving in on the Russians.

And the Trump Tower meeting.

We all know it.

The lawyers just decided not to call that "collusion".

Fine.

What do you call that?

Let's see it.

You think Hillary had a "homemade" server...lol. What a dufus. I can see it now, Hillary assembling her server from parts she bought from Newegg