Acupuncture amusing and funny myth?

Is it true that acupuncture is not painful and more relaxing that an injection or blood draw and that you can actually fall asleep during a session? I can hardly believe that anyone especially online could say that! Are you saying blood draws are relaxing as well?

1 year ago

Another Pig Pharma shill. F*uck off

• 1 year ago

it made me tired, weak, and it did no good.

• 1 year ago

a 5000 year old treatment "TCM"

• 1 year ago

I have had acupuncture many times and I usually fall asleep because I am left there on the table in a warm room for 20 minutes for it to work. They are very fine needles that are just tapped into the skin, so they do not hurt very much and you forget they are there after a couple of minutes.

• Gabita1 year agoReport

Wow I guess if you can really fall asleep during acupuncture it is more pleasant than a blood draw! Are they leaving you there for long time?

• 1 year ago

the needles aren't stuck in far enough to draw blood.

I don't know if they are that good but I guess you would have to try it to find out for yourself.

• Gary K
    1 year ago

No plausible mechanism of action and no measurable effect beyond placebo. Acupuncture is baloney, but no surprise people could fall asleep during sessions.

• harry1 year agoReport

static of the universe heals the body

• 1 year ago

My husband has had two back surgeries and was in constant pain. He does not like needles but hates pills and their side effects even more. I was about ready to tap out of our marriage due to his unpleasantness.

Four years ago, I got him an acupuncture treatment for Valentine's Day. He went, was gone for about two and a half hours, and came back a new man. He was smiling, he was relaxed, he was pain free.

I also get acupuncture. I fall asleep practically every time and I feel amazing afterwards, EVERY TIME.

The needles are tiny, you barely feel them going in, but every now and then you will feel it for a nanosecond. I had acupuncture two weeks ago, got a few needles in my ears, a few in my head, most on my hands, knees, and feet...and now I don't have migraines, and my knee isn't swollen and painful.

My 82 year old dad gets acupuncture to help with his heart condition.

So yeah...if you haven't tried it then you don't know what you're missing. I recommend it to everyone!!

• BJJ
    1 year ago

I don't see the point of Acupuncture