How many bags of grapes for class of 20 kids?

This may be a stupid question, but we usually only buy the bagged grapes. Well, little princess chose grapes to take for her class Easter party. How many bags would I need to get for a class of 20 pre-kindergarteners? My wife usually handles all of this, but she's been pulling so much unpaid OT lately trying... show more This may be a stupid question, but we usually only buy the bagged grapes. Well, little princess chose grapes to take for her class Easter party. How many bags would I need to get for a class of 20 pre-kindergarteners?

My wife usually handles all of this, but she's been pulling so much unpaid OT lately trying to help her boss on some personal stuff after hours, I told her I'd take care of the school stuff this week.
Update: For the record, her boss' daughter was killed, so she's been helping him after hours with thank you cards to funeral guests and administrative stuff to get her affairs in order.
Update 2: Grapes are on the sign up sheet for the party. They will have chicken nuggets and pizza for lunch, and other snacks (goldfish/cheetohs, bananas, donuts, cookies).