Why do Iranians insist on doing wrong thing in policies again and again?

I think they know G-d favors Jewish people. And more: Christians want to cheat Muslims and keep them enemy with Jews and Israel. By this way, Christians stay advanced and Muslims stay retarded. Why do Iranians are so radical and think what they are said are all right? Even their anti-Quran stance is against Islam,... show more I think they know G-d favors Jewish people. And more: Christians want to cheat Muslims and keep them enemy with Jews and Israel. By this way, Christians stay advanced and Muslims stay retarded.
Why do Iranians are so radical and think what they are said are all right?
Even their anti-Quran stance is against Islam, AND their radical stance is against Shiaism. They are dangerous for Shiaism, too.... They are not smart enough, but it seems they are even very crazy.... People of Iran have a bad life AND I can say they deserve when are not Honest.......

Thanks!