Could my partner who is pregnant come out positive for Herpes Type 2 if I came out negative?

I did bloodwork for Herpes type 1 and type 2 and I came out negative. But my partner who is pregnant recently discovered about 4/5 bumps in her vagina and two of them seem to be really irritated, she mentioned to me that she noticed them on Saturday night when she was using a scented body wash. So today we went to... show more I did bloodwork for Herpes type 1 and type 2 and I came out negative. But my partner who is pregnant recently discovered about 4/5 bumps in her vagina and two of them seem to be really irritated, she mentioned to me that she noticed them on Saturday night when she was using a scented body wash. So today we went to the clinic and where she goes for her monthly pregnancy check ups and they did a test for Herpes type 1 and 2. She has told me she has been negative before.