Does a degree define success?

I am really stressing right now. I am 20 credits shy of graduating with my bachelors degree and I am currently on probation. I have to pass all of my classes with a c or better. If I don’t, I will not be eligible for financial aid. I have been through a lot that has caused me to plummet in school. I went from being... show more I am really stressing right now. I am 20 credits shy of graduating with my bachelors degree and I am currently on probation. I have to pass all of my classes with a c or better. If I don’t, I will not be eligible for financial aid. I have been through a lot that has caused me to plummet in school. I went from being an A student to C and D student. My school is aware that this was due to an abusive relationship and sometimes he would lock me in a room for days. During that time I would have no access to my phone or laptop. He is now in prison and I have no had contact with him. During this time they allowed me back in school. I have successfully completed 2 semesters averaging about a B in all classes. This semester, I have 2 A’s, 1 B, and I’m one class I have a really low D. I am positive that I won’t pass that class with only 3 weeks left in the semester. Which means, I won’t have financial aid to pay for college anymore. I am only 22 so I know I can’t get a loan and no, I don’t have family that can help. How do I make a life for myself with no degree? Also, I do have an associates degree but I know that won’t be enough
23 answers 23