How can I move out of my country?

I want to live in a beautiful western country but it is impossible for me because I don’t have money nor a degree. I really don’t like being here in my country at all. I will do labor jobs in factories or shop and so on, my English is also good, I want to live in the USA, but problem is how do I get there without... show more I want to live in a beautiful western country but it is impossible for me because I don’t have money nor a degree.
I really don’t like being here in my country at all. I will do labor jobs in factories or shop and so on,
my English is also good,
I want to live in the USA,
but problem is how do I get there without money and what visa they will give me,
I don't understand,
there is no support from my parents and anyone, they are uneducated and don't understand much, I m from India,

there are many Indians who live there but they are highly educated and some are rich, but it is impossible for me due to my life circumstances

there are many people who live in the USA from around the world who do multiple jobs and earn well, I have it online, I can do the same, factory job or at shop or any local job, I can drive uber too,

but problem is how do I get there,
I really want to be in the USA, And I m a good person with no bad background at all, I don't like my country at life here at all.
Update: degree doesn't worth in USA, I mean big countries like the USA or Canada don't value degree of 3rd world countries like India, And I m already 24 and I don't want to waste my another years here, I just want to be there and live there,