I'm meat eater that wants to become vegetarian?

HI so recently, my bodies been rejecting meat. I attempted eating bacon today but struggled to eat one slice and threw away the other. I also find it sickening to look at meat and can't look at it the same way anymore. I don't know why as this has just come out of the blue however, I have been... show more HI so recently, my bodies been rejecting meat. I attempted eating bacon today but struggled to eat one slice and threw away the other.

I also find it sickening to look at meat and can't look at it the same way anymore.

I don't know why as this has just come out of the blue however, I have been vegetarian twice in the past recent years for six months. So maybe it's just my body telling me that i need to stop eating meat and just be vegetarian full time.

If anyone has tips on becoming vegetarian full time without ruining my body then that would be great