Is it time to be vegetarian as my body rejects meat?

Hi, so just recently out of no were when i was shopping with my parent in ASDA, we were in the meat aisle section, and when i look at meat normally i am filled with pride and love meat but this time, it was different. I felt like i wanted to be sick, but thinking it was just my stomach acting i turned away to test... show more Hi, so just recently out of no were when i was shopping with my parent in ASDA, we were in the meat aisle section, and when i look at meat normally i am filled with pride and love meat but this time, it was different. I felt like i wanted to be sick, but thinking it was just my stomach acting i turned away to test and looked away from the meat but i felt better then looked at the meat and felt sick again.

Today I tried to eat bacon, mushroom and egg. I could easily eat the mushrooms and egg, but not the bacon. I struggled to eat one slice and had to throw away the other piece.

So is this a sign that my body is starting to reject meat and i should go on the vegetarian diet again?