Am I wrong for feeling like this was intentional?

I have asthma that is triggered by paint and chemicals. So while there is work being done at my house my boyfriends parents said I could stay there, so I stay there and pay rent to them now. Anyway I told them I have a bad allergy to paint and that I have bad asthma attacks around it. Last time I was around paint... show more I have asthma that is triggered by paint and chemicals. So while there is work being done at my house my boyfriends parents said I could stay there, so I stay there and pay rent to them now. Anyway I told them I have a bad allergy to paint and that I have bad asthma attacks around it. Last time I was around paint my mum had to rush me to hospital. They had said they are not doing any work on there house, and if they re paint will let me know. So basically I don’t think the mum likes me, as she told me she thinks my health issues (epilepsy) will ruin her son. So any who we came home , And the whole hallway has been painted over with white paint ( everyone thinks this is odd because it was already white with no marks. So she didn’t tell me, and i can’t help but feel it’s because she wants to get rid of me.

And I am fully aware it’s her house and she can do what she wants, but you’d think she’d say I’m painting today and I would’ve found somewhere else to stay? When I asked her ‘oh have you painted’ she turned around and laughed and went ‘oh yeah I have haha’.

Seems a bit nasty to me but I dunno opinions would be really helpful?