Why does my concealer look bad?

I have the two faced super coverage concealer and the maybelline fit me concealer. They used to work great but it seems all of a sudden when I apply it, it goes patchy and dry looking as soon as I blend it out and put powder on it. I don t understand why it does this, I use the same powder and same technique as... show more I have the two faced super coverage concealer and the maybelline fit me concealer. They used to work great but it seems all of a sudden when I apply it, it goes patchy and dry looking as soon as I blend it out and put powder on it. I don t understand why it does this, I use the same powder and same technique as before and the concealers aren t old at all, but it still comes out weird. I tried moisturiseing before I put the concealer on and I even tried putting a layer of setting spay under my concealer but it still looked dry, patchy and cakey, it s so frustrating! Do I need a new beauty blender or something? I washed my beauty blender using the microwave technique and it hasn t made a difference. What should I do??
11 answers 11