Anyone ever woking up before unable to move and you felt like someone was behind you?

Last night I woke up on my side I was unable to move at all not even my finger I then lay there for a few seconds trying to move my arm or just say something but I couldn't. After a few seconds had passed I felt this horrible presence behind me it felt evil like a dark shadow leaning over me I started... show more Last night I woke up on my side I was unable to move at all not even my finger I then lay there for a few seconds trying to move my arm or just say something but I couldn't.

After a few seconds had passed I felt this horrible presence behind me it felt evil like a dark shadow leaning over me I started panicking still unable to move so I ended up breathing heavier in a panic because thats all I could do. in the end I was able to move my toe and after that it was like my body was switched on and I could move again.

Anyone ever experience this before it was the first time this has happened I read it could be sleep paralysis where your brain is still in a sleep mode?