promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
ab asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 year ago

[SERIOUS] what is the cheapest country to migrate to?

Hi, I'm asian, can you tell me a european country that I can buy a ticket to and stay there forever ? I can work as a janitor or cheap laborer

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

You have to be accepted and given a visa.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

There are no European countries that give visas for unskilled workers. In the EU there are plenty of unskilled people who can move to any other EU country for a job

Look for a job in the Middle East, Singapore or Hong Kong. There are plenty of foreign workers in these countries, most hired through employment agencies in their home countries. I don't know where in Asia you are from, but if you are from the Philippines the POEA website has a list of licensed recruiters

• 1 year ago

NONE! Nobody wants uneducated, unskilled, untrained people. Every country already has too many of them. Worldwide labor glut of a billion adults, with another billion on track to enter the world's workforces within the decade. The world's Number One perpetrator of this vast glut is, of course, India. But practically every country contributes.

You have no qualifications to go anywhere at all. Not for tourist visa (lack of sufficient funds of your own, lack of ties to your country which compel you to return home promptly), nor for temporary employment visa (no education, training, experience & specialized expertise in short supply somewhere), nor for immigration. The grass is not greener on the other side of some border for you. Stay home. Janitorial work? Clean up your own country.

Citizenship by investment requires vast amounts of capital, but ALSO always has additional requirements. Money alone is never enough. You must invest in a business which creates new jobs, etc. You have experience developing successful new businesses? You'll have to prove you have a track record.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

NONE

• ab1 year agoReport

why

• 1 year ago

Probably somewhere in Africa if you can find a country there to take you.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

None in Europe.

• 1 year ago

Sorry but no European country allows that.

• ab1 year agoReport

Is there a country where I can buy citizenship with money?

• 1 year ago

Better learn to speak the local language. Fortunately, there are now a lot of software to help you learn Arabic.

• Lisa A
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

You dont qualify to immigrate anywhere.

• ...Show all comments
    • Kittysue
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Malta - you need to have 650,000 Euro in the bank plus invest at least 350,000 Euro in real estate in Malta making your total investment at least 1 million Euro. This needs to be your money, in the bank under your name. It cannot be a loan or given to you from other people

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.