Ok please help ASAP. Ok i just made a bet with my boss but no one told me he had an F150 Ford Lightning with a 351 Cleveland kit nd a blower?

I have 370z its quite fast i even beat my co workers car who also has a 370z and i beat em about 2-3 car lengths we bet for 400$$ and a day off and if i lose i pay him 400$ and gotta come in on both my off days. Please dont talk ****. Me and my boss rlly dont like eachother and if I win itll be a huge slap in his face. Maybe a link or 2 on how to race quickly?? I kno how to go fast but haha maybe faster??

Never bet unless you have ALL the data.

So................... you thought you could embarrass your boss and get $400.00 from him in the process.

And now that you've been caught '''short''' you are crying about it.

GEE -------------- THAT's JUST TOO BAD !!!

Choose your track with care. The F150 is gonna beast a straight line, but it will run out of aero after about 120mph, so choose a <fast> race track. Alternatively, anything with a high centre of gravity like the F150 is gonna corner like the Titanic. So also pick a very twisty track. What you don't want is to drag race it over 1/4 mile or race on a track with slow to medium speed corners; the low down grunt of the truck will pull him clear before your motor spins up to catch him. Note I'm writing track, but if you're gonna race on the road, bear in mind if either of you clowns kill someone you'll both go to jail forever.

Find a new job where the boss isn't an immature weasel.