Ok please help ASAP. Ok i just made a bet with my boss but no one told me he had an F150 Ford Lightning with a 351 Cleveland kit nd a blower?

I have 370z its quite fast i even beat my co workers car who also has a 370z and i beat em about 2-3 car lengths we bet for 400$$ and a day off and if i lose i pay him 400$ and gotta come in on both my off days. Please dont talk ****. Me and my boss rlly dont like eachother and if I win itll be a huge slap in his... show more I have 370z its quite fast i even beat my co workers car who also has a 370z and i beat em about 2-3 car lengths we bet for 400$$ and a day off and if i lose i pay him 400$ and gotta come in on both my off days. Please dont talk ****. Me and my boss rlly dont like eachother and if I win itll be a huge slap in his face. Maybe a link or 2 on how to race quickly?? I kno how to go fast but haha maybe faster??