Can a civilian legally run someone’s name and find out their personal records for free?

Is there a law that says that it is only limited to police officers? I want to be able to find out where certain people live, their phone numbers, their medical records. If police and judges have legal access to that kind of info can I too? I heard google has a whole database where it stores people’s google... show more Is there a law that says that it is only limited to police officers? I want to be able to find out where certain people live, their phone numbers, their medical records. If police and judges have legal access to that kind of info can I too? I heard google has a whole database where it stores people’s google searches and the police can look and find out what u searched without a warrant. If I got in contact with google can I too? I want to know what this girl from my jobs google search history looks like. How can I do this?