Which one would you choose Harley Davidson, Victory, Indian, or Triumph? (Sporster Category)?

I am noob Motorcyclists, my brother is trying to teach me with his Suzuki Ninja and currently going through classes and planning on getting my license soon. However unlike my Brother and he knows this as well I am not in to those sports bikes. I am more in to those big bikes like Harley Sportster. Yes I am... show more I am noob Motorcyclists, my brother is trying to teach me with his Suzuki Ninja and currently going through classes and planning on getting my license soon.

However unlike my Brother and he knows this as well I am not in to those sports bikes. I am more in to those big bikes like Harley Sportster.

Yes I am leaning towards of getting a Harley but I want to hear experts or enthusiast opinion regarding this matter. Thanks in advance Boys!