Do you feel uncomfortable with a transgender in the bathroom with you?

I, for one, have no problem with transgenders. I've been attracted to both FTM and MTF. I also have a transgender relative. My job's General Manager is a MTF transgender. Last week, I was going to the bathroom at work. Another coworker was in the other stall (there's only 2 stalls). Our GM came in and... show more I, for one, have no problem with transgenders. I've been attracted to both FTM and MTF. I also have a transgender relative. My job's General Manager is a MTF transgender. Last week, I was going to the bathroom at work. Another coworker was in the other stall (there's only 2 stalls). Our GM came in and said something, then left when she realized both stalls were taken. My coworker asked "do you find it weird that she came in here?" I said "no, why?" She said "because she's a dude." I was like "would you rather she go into the guy's bathroom looking the way she does?" and she said "good point." A little later, I went into the bathroom again as my GM was washing her hands. I didn't feel uncomfortable, especially since I know she's attracted to males. Do you feel uncomfortable when a transgender is in the same bathroom as you? (and you know they're transgender) How come?
Update: Also, state your age. Curious who it bothers more.
Update 2: E, please explain why you find them "disgusting". God doesn't, why should you?
Update 3: E, ladies probably find your pubic hair and lack of good general hygiene disgusting, but yet...here you are.
Update 4: E, you're a sad pathetic excuse for a "lady" then with that mouth of yours.