WIFI says not in range on Android tablet?

My toddler has a Big Nabi Tab. She was watching The Garfield Show on Youtube when the video suddenly froze. I restarted the tablet several times and the same thing kept happening. I then did a factory reset and now I'm at the part where I have to enter the WIFI info. After I did, it keeps saying that... show more My toddler has a Big Nabi Tab. She was watching The Garfield Show on Youtube when the video suddenly froze. I restarted the tablet several times and the same thing kept happening. I then did a factory reset and now I'm at the part where I have to enter the WIFI info. After I did, it keeps saying that it's out of range. How does my son's tablet (same one) work, computer works, but not hers? I have to even go through Chrome to use Youtube. If I go directly to Youtube or download Google Play, everything will freeze. I hate these Android tablets.

Anyone know how I can fix this WIFI issue that says out of range? I'm not very good with technology, so if anyone knows, can you explain in baby language lol... step by step. Thanks a bunch! :)
0