Lauren asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 11 months ago

Me and my friends want to go out to eat at Olive Garden with no adults, but we don’t know if we are too young.?

The youngest in our little friend group is 13, while the oldest is only 14. We would bring enough money to pay for everything and tip. Can we eat at Olive Garden with no adult supervision? If you need anymore info, just ask.

ask the restaurant.

You'll be fine. They may ask you to pay when you order, but that's all.

Ask them not us.

• Bob

You will most likely have no problem, most restaurants won't care as long as you are able to pay for what you eat & drink.

Most restaurants reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

If you show up and ask for a table I suppose you could be turned down though I doubt that would happen.

If that does happen, ask why? If you show the manager that you all have enough cash to pay for a meal each it really shouldn't be a problem.

It will depend on the restaurant manager's discretion. But in my experience no good manager is going to turn away a table of well behaved young people.

Or you could call ahead and ask if there is a "unescorted minor" policy.

Good luck.

i dont see why you couldnt, as long as you pay for it, there shouldnt be a problern

I see no reason why you can't. Just do not order alcohol.

I think your fine, as long as you say you are on a date and have enough money and can show the people it when your paying.