Should I go to college right now ?

Okay, so I’ll be attending a community college and they aren’t giving me ANY financial aid grants nor scholarships. So I’ll have to pay out of pocket for the summer semester. If I go I can only afford to go part time which is only two classes. The cost for two classes is $2,363 ... I’ve been working like crazy to... show more Okay, so I’ll be attending a community college and they aren’t giving me ANY financial aid grants nor scholarships. So I’ll have to pay out of pocket for the summer semester. If I go I can only afford to go part time which is only two classes. The cost for two classes is $2,363 ... I’ve been working like crazy to save up that money and I’m even getting a little help from family. For the fall semester I plan on getting tuition reimbursement from my job so maybe that time around I can go full time! .. I’m hopeful but this is so stressful. I don’t have a car so part of me wants to scratch going to school out of the equation and save up for a nice car. I also have a bunch of hobbies so I’m thinking instead of going to school I can just travel and be a hobbiest. I want to write a book, become a model, and a photographer! That is what I do when I’m not working. But I do miss being in school making friends and playing volleyball. So idk what to do. Also, if I go to school I’ll be taking regular classes to get accepted into the major I want.
3 answers 3